1. WHY DO WE COLLECT PERSONAL DATA?
For analytical purposes, to improve our services and to display relevant advertising.
2. HOW DO WE COLLECT DATA?
The data is obtained through the so-called “cookies”, which are files that are downloaded to the user’s device when accessing certain web pages allowing us to collect information about your browsing.
3. WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES DO WE COLLECT?
- Own (comments): If you leave a comment on our website, your name, email address and website will be saved in cookies (unless you have them deactivated). This is for your convenience, so that you do not have to fill in your data again when you leave another comment. Comments are currently disabled.
- Analytics: We use statistical tools such as Google Analytics to collect information (always anonymous) that helps us improve our services, for example: to know from which countries we have more or less visits, if we have more visits from search engines like Google or from social networks like Facebook, if we have a higher percentage of visits from computer or mobile, etc.. All this information allows us to constantly evaluate the performance of the portal, apply the necessary actions to continue growing and offer you the best user experience possible.
As you can see, cookies allow us to improve the user experience, grow and show relevant advertising to readers allowing them to enjoy free quality content.
4. WHAT CONTROL DO I HAVE OVER MY DATA?
You can block/allow some or all cookies. You can block/allow some or all cookies in your browser settings:
(*) You can also request that we remove any comments or personal information we have about you. This does not include any data that we are required to retain for administrative, legal or security purposes.
This website uses third party services to collect information for statistical and web usage purposes. DoubleClick cookies are used to improve the advertising included on the website. They are used to target advertising according to the content that is relevant to a user, thus improving the quality of experience in the use of the same.
Specifically, we use Google Adsense and Google Analytics services for our statistics and advertising. Some cookies are essential to the operation of the site, for example the built-in search engine.
Our site includes other functionalities provided by third parties. You can easily share content on social networks such as Facebook, Twitter or Google +, with the buttons we have included for this purpose.
To consult the cookies of the services used and their privacy policies you can consult the following section.
On this website FrikiPhone.com uses Google AdSense (Google) to display ads to users who access this site. By collaborating with google, cookies are used to show ads related to recent searches of the user and show more relevant ads.
Included in this type of cookies are third party services such as: AdSense, AdWords and Google Analytics, as well as a series of DoubleClick branded services. When you visit this site, cookies from these services are sent to your browser. Read more about the types of cookies used by Google, and learn how Google uses these cookies.
Remember that you can use the ad settings to manage which Google ads you want to be shown and not shown to you, based on your interests. Even if you opt out of these types of ads, they may still appear based on factors such as your general location derived from your IP address, browser type, and recent and past searches related to your current search.
About Google Adsense.
Doubleclick (Google, Inc.). They provide information about the ads that have been shown to a user, about the ones that interest him and about whether he visits the advertiser’s website. Their function is to improve and manage the exposure of advertisements to the user by preventing ads that the user has already seen from appearing. You can see them here.
Google Analytics, is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. a Delaware company whose principal office is at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). It helps FrikiPhone.com to analyze the use made by users and improve the usability of it, but in no case are associated with data that could come to identify the user. You can deactivate the use of Google Analytics here.
More information about cookies
And if you wish to have greater control over the installation of cookies, you can install programs or add-ons in your browser, known as “Do Not Track” tools, which will allow you to choose which cookies you want to allow.
To change your privacy preferences, enter the configurator here.
This post is also available in: Español (Spanish)